Compassion Based Self-Care Workshops
Looking for Self-Care training for your workplace?
- Worker wellbeing is an organisational responsibility, but in high stress professions supporting your staff to support themselves is vital.
- The Compassion Based Self-Care Planning 1/2 day workshops are an ideal way to show your workforce that you care.
- Give them access to specialist training designed by a Social Worker who understands the need for on the job self-care practices.
- Whilst you ensure the environment is safe and healthy let me support your employees to put their self-care needs first.
- Exploration of the impact of work on self
- Vicarious Trauma, Compassion Fatigue and Burnout
- How Compassion Based interventions can assist workers
- How to develope a Compassion Based Self-Care Plan
- Activities and support to develop individual Self-Care plans in the workshop
- Additional tools and resources for ongoing support.
1/2 day workshop – all resources included.
“I feel empowered to do more for myself and take the time to plan it”
“I have more tools to incorporate self-care into my practice”
“practical and informative”